It’s back - come on out to the 3rd Annual Fire & Ice Winter Festival March 3rd at the Ness Creek Site.
Enjoy the ski trails during the Nordic Ness Loppet, try your hand at snow sculpting, and experience a new view of winter on a sleigh ride! When you start to get chilly come warm up next to a bonfire or join in on a jamming session when you want to rest your feet after all the winter games. We even get to set off fireworks and you can bring your own too!
As the sun goes down, prepare for Melting Man; a Tree Doug creation!!!
New this year - the Carless Drive-in! Come catch some Ness Creek flicks in the Jack Millikin Centre. Videos will be playing all day!
Tickets are $20 (plus taxes and fees) for the day and are available at: https://www.picatic.com/FireandIce
Community Soup Cook Off
- People are encouraged to enter a crock-pot of soup into the Soup Cook Off competition
- Entries must be registered by emailing [email protected] before February 20th 2018; there is no cost to enter
- Anyone entering a soup will receive a complimentary lunch voucher
- Additional lunch vouchers will be offered to guests upon making a $5 donation
- Voucher will entitle you to a cup of soup and homemade bun
- Entries will be judged by a panel of celebrity judges, at 2pm on event day
- Grand Prize will receive one complimentary ticket to Ness Creek Music Festival 2018 and bragging rights!
There will also be a bar, so bring your ID and cash!
Gates open at 12:00pm
Sleigh rides (weather permitting) will be running 12pm to 6pm
Fireworks are at 8pm followed by the big event - Melting Man!!!
Cabins at the Ness Creek Site are available to rent by emailing [email protected].
Check out the cabins at discovernesscreek.com
P.S. We're looking for sponsors! If you're interested please email [email protected]
Join the Discussion
We are happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules: Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards. See full commenting rules.