We are looking forward to the 25th Annual Waskesiu Children's Festival this weekend! Please feel free to share this special update with colleagues, tourism partners, and the public.
25th Annual Children’s Festival – Saturday, July 15 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Save the date! – Plan to attend the 25th Annual Children’s Festival for an exciting day for kids and kids at heart!
- Swing by the Tennis courts for some all-ages fun! Activities include:
o Golf, Mini Bowling, Chalk Art, Mini Bocce, a Bouncy Castle, and more!
- The Waskesiu Volunteer Fire Department is putting on a BBQ at the Main Beach Parking Lot from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Stop by for a Fire Truck tour, lunch, and a spot in the shade. Support Waskesiu’s volunteer fire crew!
o Burger and a drink for $6.00 or Hotdog and a drink for $5.00!
o Only cash will be accepted.
- Fill half your passport (6/12 stamps) to receive the following discounts:
o Get your adrenaline pumping with half price on the Climbing Wall or Giant Swing pass at Treeosix Adventure Park located in Elk Ridge Resort.
o Treat yourself to a delicious discount at Big Olaf Ice Cream. A perfect way to end a fun-filled day!
o Enjoy a half price viewing of the movie Cars 3 at the Twin Pines Theatre in the evening. Showings @ 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- All activities are available from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. and are FREE with your C150 Discovery pass so come join us and celebrate the leaders of tomorrow!
Join the Discussion
We are happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules: Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards. See full commenting rules.